Five #TeamIridium Fighters Ready For Battle At #UFCVegas20
- Vince "The Anomaly" Cachero is hungry to make a statement and earn his first victory in the UFC's Octagon against Ronnie Lawrence at 135 pounds. Vince will improve to 8-3 with a win.
- Kevin Croom tries to improve to 2-0 in the UFC, and earn his second Performance-of-the-Night bonus, when he fights Alex Caceres in the featherweight division. Kevin will climb to 22-12 with what will be a fifth straight win.
- Alexander "The Great" Hernandez hunts for his second straight victory when he meets Thiago Moises at 155 pounds. A win on Saturday will be the fifth of Alexander's blossoming UFC career.
- Dustin "The Hanya" Jacoby is ready to continue turning heads in his powerful return to the UFC's Octagon when he fights Max Grishin at 205 pounds. Dustin enters Saturday's action with a record of 13-5 on the strength of six straight victories.
- Last but certainly not least, Ashley "The Spider Monkey" Yoder steps up on short notice to battle Angela Hill at 115 pounds. Ashley is hunting for her second straight UFC victory, and fifth overall win in the Octagon.
ABOUT IRIDIUM SPORTS AGENCY
Iridium Sports Agency is a full-service professional management firm. Founded in 2009 by attorney Jason House, Iridium represents more than 80 fighters in the UFC, Bellator and ProFightLeague. Iridium's team of agents is devoted to assisting athletes in all aspects of their professional lives.