Five Team Iridium Fighters Enter The Octagon Saturday
LAS VEGAS — Five Iridium Sports Agency clients take center stage in the UFC’s Octagon at UFC Vegas 30 on Saturday in Las Vegas.
- Justin “Guitar Hero” Jaynes tries to take home the second win of his UFC career against Charles Rosa when they throw down in the featherweight division. A victory on fight night will up Justin’s record to 17-7.
- Charles “Boston Strong” Rosa is hunting for the fifth UFC win of his career. Charles will be 14-5 with a victory.
- Yancy Medeiros is hungry to have his hand raised in victory for the seventh time of his UFC career when he takes on Damir Hadzovic in the lightweight division. Yancy will climb to 16-7 with a win.
- Daniel “The Pit” Pineda looks for his fifth UFC victory when he takes on Andre Fili in the featherweight division. A win will be the 28th of Daniel’s impressive career.
- “Hurricane” Ike Villanueva shoots for his second straight UFC victory against Marcin Prachnio when they meet in the light-heavyweight division. A win will be the 19th of the former Fury FC champ’s career.
ABOUT IRIDIUM SPORTS AGENCY
Iridium Sports Agency is a full-service professional management firm. Founded in 2009 by attorney Jason House, Iridium represents more than 80 fighters in the UFC, Bellator and ProFightLeague. Iridium's team of agents is devoted to assisting athletes in all aspects of their professional lives.