Eight Team Iridium Athletes Lace Up For UFC Vegas 29
LAS VEGAS — Eight Iridium Sports Agency clients return to action Saturday at UFC Vegas 29 on Saturday in Las Vegas.
- “The Korean Zombie” steps into the UFC’s Octagon for the 10th time when he battles Dan Ige in the Main Event. This is the eighth straight Main Event booking for “Zombie,” who’s won three of his past four bouts. A victory will propel the Korean featherweight contender to 17-6 in his historic career.
- Earlier on the Main Card, Marlon “Chito” Vera steps into the Octagon for the 18th time as he locks horns with Davey Grant. Marlon has won six of his past eight UFC battles, and is hungry to avenge his 2016 loss to Grant in this highly anticipated bantamweight rematch.
- Aleksa Camur is ready to take home his second UFC win and climb to 7-1 in his blossoming career when he meets Nick Negumereanu in the light-heavyweight division.
- Julian “Juicy J” Erosa shoots for his third straight stoppage victory in the Octagon when he meets Seung Woo Choi in the featherweight division. A win will be the fourth of Julian’s UFC career, and will up his overall record to 26-8.
- Ricky “The Gladiator” Glenn makes his highly anticipated return to the UFC’s Octagon for the first time since 2018 when he takes on Joaquim "Netto BJJ" Silva. A win will be the fourth of Ricky’s UFC tenure. Joaquim tries to improve his UFC record to 5-2, and overall mark to 12-2 as he steps back into action for the first time since 2019. This is his first fight as an Iridium client.
- Roque Martinez is ready to make a statement and earn his first UFC victory when he battles Josh Parisian in the heavyweight division. A win will be the 16th of his career.
- “Khaos” Williams takes aim at his third UFC win when he fights Matt Semelsberger in the welterweight division. “Khaos” is quickly establishing himself as one of the most exciting young fighters in the game after scoring back-to-back, sub-30-second KOs in his first two UFC battles.
ABOUT IRIDIUM SPORTS AGENCY
Iridium Sports Agency is a full-service professional management firm. Founded in 2009 by attorney Jason House, Iridium represents more than 80 fighters in the UFC, Bellator and ProFightLeague. Iridium's team of agents is devoted to assisting athletes in all aspects of their professional lives.